Wednesday 26 November 2014

#HAPPYMAIL review





Today was a bit of a drag, I was feeling a little drained. Until I got home and found this on my doorstep.

I am starting up a stationary company, and decided that the best ways to get started would be to 1. get basic supplies (three trips to the same shop later...) and 2. get inspiration. So I subscribed to one month of #HAPPYMAIL.

I have read abeautifulmess for years now. It kind of baffles me, their success- it's gone from strength to strength with seeming ease (definitely not actual ease, I'm sure.)

You get $50 worth of cards for $15 dollars- just did the maths £31.68 for £9.50. I'm pretty happy with my haul for £9.50. I did have to wait a little longer for delivery than our pals overseas- it's far away, but it was a welcome surprise this afternoon.

The quality is high, colour choices are bold and happy, as the name suggests. I really like the mix of stationary, stickers, cards and postcards- a really nice idea.

There is a nice mix of items including postcards and a little pad which will be coming to work with me next week. I think people really like to open a bundle of items- bit like Christmas. 

Would be a great gift for crafty types, those in love with stationary, or those of you who'd like a stash of lovely cards hanging around just in case.

Coupled with their great blog, branding and personalities, I can envision this next venture for Elsie and Emma being a huge success. I would expect nothing else- those two are a serious blogging force. 

Click on the link above to find out further details and to order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment